Posted on Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 at 9:32 am by Richard
You don’t have to do your “one-stop” shopping at the big box. You don’t need to hit the gift card kiosk at the mall. Goldstein’s has something for everyone on your list this year.
· We have something for every budget. You will be very surprised how far your money will go when you come to Goldstein’s. As your community jeweler, we have determined to keep your business local by offering a wide range of jewelry which will please everyone who comes into the store.
· One of our favorite collections is the Pandora Collection. Our selection of over 600 charms in sterling silver, 14K gold, and two-tone are perfect for our bracelets or necklaces. These make wonderful gifts for the women and young ladies in your life. The charm series will grow with them, and allow them to commemorate the important events in their lives. Starting a Pandora bracelet now with your daughter or granddaughter will give you endless reasons to add to the bracelet as she grows up.
· We carry watches for ladies and men.
· We have chains in sizes for men and women. Whether a strong statement is wanted, or a delicate frame, you can find the right chain in our assortment. Pair it with a pendant as we have hundreds to choose from.
· Our ring selection is unparalleled. You can find men’s rings to suit any taste. Our ladies’ rings are gorgeous, and cover the whole spectrum from all out bling to conservative. If you want diamonds, we have those. Gemstones? Of course. And we have a lovely assortment of other rings including those made of other metals.
· We have cufflinks and money-clips for the guys as well. They make for impressive statement pieces.
· For those who like faith-based pieces, we have some beautiful ones. Crosses and crucifixes, in ring, bracelet, and necklace form, for men and women. St. Christopher and Mary are present as well.
· Our Angelica Collection has over 500 bracelets made from recycled metals. This intriguing collection is made by the Royal Chain Company, which is second-generation family owned, and is donating a portion of each bracelet’s proceeds to Generation Rescue. This organization is dedicated to improving the lives of those who have autism.
· If you want the ultimate present, we have the most gorgeous bridal sets ever! Hearts on Fire, A. Jaffe, Beverly K, and True Romance will set your own heart on fire. If you want to make this year one to remember, give her the gift that keeps on giving, and make it official.
· If you don’t see what you want, we can make it. Our custom design department can create anything that you can visualize.
Since 1879, Goldstein’s has been an icon in Mobile business. Owned by the Frank family since 1956, we have grown and changed location, but we haven’t changed our values. We want to keep our rich heritage in the community alive and thriving. Come see us, and see what we can do to make your holidays amazing. Happy holidays from Goldstein’s! Find us on Facebook, check out our website (www.goldsteinsjewelry.com), or give us a call at 251-460-9050.
© Southern View Media 2017: Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. “Get Online or Get Left Behind”